How To Improve The Online Presence Of Your Restaurant?
We live in a rapidly growing digital world where it has become imperative for businesses to have an online presence. Not only it puts your brand in front of your audience, it helps you achieve your business goals better and faster. So if you’re a restaurant business owner and don’t have a website or app yet, it’s time to get one.
Building an online presence can help you to stay updated with the upcoming trends and to compete with your competitors. An increase in online exposure will directly impact your sales.
Here’s how you can improve your online presence:
1) Optimize your website for local search –
Did you know that 97% of people look up local businesses online?
Adding your business to Google Maps, and Yelp will help people locate your restaurant and that you’re open for business. A Google My Business listing will help you show up on top of search engine results page when your customers look for you on Google Search or Maps. Just make sure to enter the correct information about your business.
If you still haven’t set up a business listing account for your restaurant, it’s time to create it. It can hugely improve your online presence. A Google My Business listing can be set up in about an hour. All you need is an eye catching cover photo of your restaurant, your restaurant’s logo, relevant NAP information (the name of your restaurant, address and phone number), and a short description about your restaurant. Ensure to use keywords that are location specific and relevant to your business.
2) Target audience based on location – Geo-targeting is one of the effective ways to improve restaurant’s online presence. Social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and many others allow you to filter your audience depending on your country or geographic location.
- Facebook allows you to run paid ads and create posts to target location specific audience
- With Twitter’s “promoted tweet” feature you can target extremely specific locations. However, you have to pay to promote and target your tweets.
- Instagram allows you to target you audience by using location-specific hashtags, e.g. #abq, #downtownboston, #hellskitchennyc. Research to see which hashtags are trending in your area and use them to boost your online presence for local customers.
Sponsored posts help you reach potential customers on social media channels. Just make sure to optimize your ads precisely to target right audience.
3) Post your specials on social media accounts daily – Everyone loves to see a well prepared and beautiful looking dish image on social media. You can entice your followers by posting daily specials of your restaurant along with some pictures on your social media accounts. This technique along with geo-targeting can bring a lot of potential customers to your restaurant. Invite your customers to follow your social media profiles by printing your profile name or URL on your menus.
Lastly, let your customers order their food online. An online food ordering system can help your growing consumer base to order their food online with ease. You can allow people to order food via Facebook ordering application and manage those orders with our feature rich portal. Integrating this platform to your existing site can give a huge boost to your sales and will help you get even more customers.
For more information on online food ordering system, give us a call!